28 April 2008

Ohio Star quilt


In my free time I've been making quilts for all the gals that have been having babies. It's a good outlet for the detail-oriented engineer in me :) I decided to try a new "Ohio Star" design for this quilt. The nursery had a transportation theme, and maroon and blue accent. The fabrics are a speckled red, silver stars on a blue field, tan neutral and an antique aircraft print. Backing is blue flannel- finished size 48"x 48". This quilt was lovingly made for Isaac Ray Teague, born Feb 20, 2008.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool quilt...noticed you didn't have any comments so I wanted to add one.
See you in a couple of weeks...

Haley said...

very impressive, Brynn! Look at that preggo belly...you look cute! I'm glad y'all are enjoying Korea, and thanks for taking care of Todd in the form of food! Y'all rock!

PS- Your houseplants are still alive, this month atleast;)