14 April 2008

Off to school!

Evan is happy to go to school these days. He's very helpful getting dressed, helps me pack his diapers, snack, water bottle, and lunch tray into his red backpack. The lunch tray is provided by the school and he brings it home every afternoon for me to clean it, before he takes it back the next day. A typical lunch menu is a rice and grain dish, soup or meat dish, vegetable side, and fruit. The soup on Thursday was a seaweed soup with dried fish- he ate it, I guess, but WOW did it stink up his tray!
I'm very glad he's a willing and adventurous eater- spinach, beans, curry, fish, beans... don't seem to phase him at all.
Today was the first day I asked if I could take a picture of him with his backpack on- to show his grandparents. He was happy to pose for the camera before we went downstairs to catch the bus.

1 comment:

Haley said...

such a cutie!!:):)